Monday, September 6, 2010

Boutique Pumpkins

Fancy Pumpkins
I am dusting off my sewing machine!!!!! You WILL find these in my house this year.... I MUST have these!
As you can imagine, these would be a small fortune in a fancy boutique store. So go ahead and save yourself some money... you're welcome!
Tutorial here
Whimsy version
I went to JoAnns today and got a bunch of different decor fabrics to make these.... I only looked at the remnants, which were a whopping 75% OFF!!!! My friend Angel and I decided to make them together and split the fabric.... so I added in a few extra fabrics than I wouldn't have bought if I was doing them by myself... yeah!!! I think that we will be making these before we make the Halloween costumes. So, expect to see some pics of our finished creations (maybe even along with a total for how much we spent too) AND Im feeling just crazy enough to go to all the JoAnns in a 20 mile radius and clear them out of their clearance remnants. (yeah, go ahead, do it, call me crazy)

Sources:
Whimsy Pic from:` Deck The Halls Blog Be sure to check out the blog for more inspiration for these great fall treasures.
Fancy Pic and Tutorial from Blogging with Holly

2 comments:

  1. i MUST start making these right away!! LOVE the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add that with my teacher discount we got an additional 15% off, making them 90% off the regular price! I can't wait to start!!!

    ReplyDelete