Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homemade Oilcloth!!!

Oh my!!!! I think that my heart may have just skipped a beat just from the title {LOVE}

Can you imagine....... oilcloth in ANY fabric/ print/ design that your heart desires?!

Imperfectly Beautiful tried out a little known product and had great results.  (and I am drooling over the fabric that she chose too) Now, Im not sure that you would be able to create a full size table cloth with the product, BUT There are so many other things that you can make:
Place mats, Bibs, Bags, Aprons, Buntings (see past post)...... I think that the possibilities may be endless :)

Find her tutorial HERE

SOURCE: Photo and idea from Imperfectly Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just randomly found your blog by googling your post title. Check this out: http://reviews.ebay.com/What-is-REAL-OILCLOTH-and-what-isn-apos-t_W0QQugidZ10000000000952801

    She tells you how to make REAL oilcloth, not fake vinyl, but real oilcloth with linseed oil. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete